Boron is an essential nutrient required for all plant growth and must remain available for plant uptake during the growth period.
1. It prevents leaves from becoming small,thick and brittle.
2. Promotes fruit development in a regular manner.
3. Prevents fruits and vegetables from bursting due to over ripening
4. Promotes root growth
5. Aids in calcium uptake and sugar transfer.
6. Aids in nodules and seed formation in legumes.
7. Aids in terminal bud formation.
Application: 2 gm per ltr. (as per crop requirements.)